Join Our Team
Do you love working with children and helping to prepare young minds for future success? Do you have a passion for sharing the gospel with the next generation? We are currently seeking professionals who want to make a difference in our community while obtaining valuable hands-on experience, professional development, and training in a supportive environment.
Complete each step below to be considered for employment. After all steps have been completed, you will be contacted should we choose to interview you.
Part Time or Full Time
Up to 30+ Hours/Week
Starting at $13.50/hr
The Teacher Assistant is a part time or full-time paid staff member who reports to the Program Coordinator.
- Morning availability
- Monitor remote learning rooms (5 students/ room)
- Provide student tech support
- Guide, provide & monitor remote homework
- Enjoy helping grade school students (Grades 1-6)
- Contribute to the team environment