A Curriculum to Encourage
Offering a 3-Day Option from 9:00a-11:30a
Let’s talk to see how we can meet your family’s needs!
AGES 3 TO 4 YEARS OLD
Our inclusive preschool program is designed to be a transitional program for children ready to take the first step toward a more structured learning environment.
We believe in hiring only the most qualified teachers who receive ongoing training to continue to provide the best care for your children.
Curriculum to Encourage…
- Character based curriculum that shapes foundational character in early childhood classrooms and builds academic readiness skills
- Expressing love and respect for others through kindness and responsibility
- Read-aloud stories to develop reading readiness and a love for books
- Hands-on alphabet activities
- Print awareness, visual and auditory skills
- Numbers to 10, colors, and shapes
Art & Music
- Hands-on crafts & music throughout the day
- Simple activities to encourage curiosity, a love for science, and an awe for God’s amazing creation
- Opportunities to learn to make predictions, ask questions, observe carefully, and discuss results
Cognitive & Physical Development
- Creative thinking, problem solving, imaginative play
- Gross motor skills through outside structure and unstructured play
- Fine motor skills through painting, coloring, drawing, squeezing play dough, and writing letters and numbers
- Focus on nutrition by enjoying healthy snacks
We believe God has purposefully and perfectly positioned us in
north central New York to partner with and support families.